Bradford L. Klassman, DMD of Wilmington Delaware, who is the youngest board-certified periodontist in the state of Delaware, received his Certificate in Periodontics from the University of Pennsylvania, his D.M.D. from Temple University and his B.S. from the University of Pennsylvania. He is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. He is a member of the American Dental Association and the Academy of Osseointegration and is also on staff at Christiana Care Hospital.
He treats every patient like family and strongly believes that providing quality periodontal care at an affordable price is something to be valued. Whether you are looking to receive more information about implant dentistry, or wish to start your periodontal care, Dr. Bradford has a treatment for you. Dr. Bradford’s many accomplishments include:
- Certificate of Periodontics from University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency in Dentistry, Medical Center of Delaware, 1995-96
- Doctorate in Medical Dentistry (DMD) from Temple School of Dentistry
- Graduate of Tatnall High School
- Diplomat and certified by the American Board of Periodontology
- Co-founder of the New Castle Dental Study Club
- Active Member of the American Dental Association, American Association of Periodontology, Academy of Osseointegration, and the Delaware Dental Association.
- On staff at Christiana Care Hospital
Aside from his achievements in school and periodontics, Dr. Brad prides himself on being a hands-on parent to his two very active children. In his spare time, you will find Dr. Brad with his friends and family on the water fishing from sunrise to sunset. He is a wiz in the kitchen and to the delight of his staff, will often share his “catch of the day” seasoned to perfection.
Specialty & Clinical Interests
- General Dentistry