John Macatee, DO of Iowa City Iowa, is board certified in neuromusculoskeletal medicine/ osteopathic manual medicine (NMM/OMM) and has been in private practice for 15 years.
- graduate of University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1991
- residency trained in family practice at U-Mass Medical Center and Brighton Medical Center (affiliated with Maine Medical Center)
- member of A Still Sutherland Study Group of New England, dedicated to the work of William Garner Sutherland, DO in classical cranial osteopathy
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association, the Cranial Academy, the American Academy of Osteopathy, and the Sutherland Cranial Teaching Foundation
- member of the American Association of Prolotherapy Integrative Pain Management
- adjunct faculty member of DMU-COM (Des Moines University-College of Osteopathic Medicine)