Kirk C. Collier, DDS of Olathe Kansas is a native of Kansas and a 1979 graduate of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. Dr. Collier served as an Associate Professor of oral surgery at the UMKC School of Dentistry from 1979-1980 and completed his oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency through UMKC and Truman Medical Center in 1984.
Dr. Collier joined Oral & Facial Surgery Associates, P.A. in 1984. As a member of both the Kansas and American Dental Associations, he also has an extensive record of professional affiliations.
- Board Certification with the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of Fifth District Dental Society
- Past President of Midwestern Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Fellow and Diplomat of American Association or Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Past President of Kansas Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Past President of Greater Kansas City Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Past Chairman of Oral Surgery Department, Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Overland Park Regional Hospital.
Dr. Collier has given numerous lectures and presentation to many of these local societies and regularly participates in continuing education symposiums. He is an active staff member at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Overland Park Regional Hospital, St. Joseph Medical Center and Heartland Spine & Specialty Center. Dr. Collier’s field of expertise is in specialized dental implant placement and bone grafting technique, treatment of facial trauma and facial skeletal reconstruction (orthognathic surgery), tooth extraction and third molar removal.
Dr. Collier is married with four children and enjoys auto racing, tennis and traveling with his family.
Specialty & Clinical Interests
- Oral Surgery