Shane Mangrum, MD of Idaho Falls Idaho, received his undergraduate education at Harvard University, graduating with a degree in Organismic and Evolutionary Biology. He later attended medical school at the University of Utah.
Dr. Mangrum’s professional training includes experience at the Mayo Clinic and the University of Utah in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He is a partner at Eastern Idaho Spine Center in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
Additionally, Dr. Mangrum serves as:
- A Medical director of Inpatient Rehabilitation at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- Medical director of Occupational Medicine at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- Medical director of the Spine Center of Excellence affiliated with Blue Cross and Eastern Idaho Spine Center
Shane Mangrum, MD has specialty training, including:
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
In addition to the work in his medical practice, Dr. Mangrum serves as the Chief Medical Officer for Theranova, LLC, a biomedical development company.
Specialty & Clinical Interests:
- General Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Clinical Interests:
- Spine, Electromyography, Sports Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Exercise, Sleep Disorders, Brain Injuries, Pain, Diabetic Nerve Pain, Chronic Low Back Pain, Chronic Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Stroke.